Town 102 Favourite 500 Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at thebreeze.com / radionorwich.radio / northnorfolkradio.com / thebeach.co.uk / town102.com / dream100.com) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'The Favourtie 500' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 01/03/18 to 2/04/18 on the “Participating Radio Stations” which are The Breeze Network, Radio Norwich, North Norfolk Radio, The Beach, Town 102, Dream 100.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must vote for their favourite song of all-time and register their details on webpages of competition open at 06:00 on 01/03/18 and close at 23:59 on 25/03/18.
4. The winner will be selected at random from all entries and announced on Easter Monday
6. This competition is only open to those over the age 18 and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
8. The winner will receive £1,000.00 Cash. We will endeavour to transfer the prize money to the winner’s bank account within 28 days. This is subject to the winner’s individual bank’s ability to process payment. The winner will be required to supply the appropriate bank details in writing (via e-Mail) in order for us to process the transfer. In the event that this cannot be fulfilled, the prize money will be paid via cheque, the process for which could also take up to 28 days.
9. Celador Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.The prize is non-transferrable, and no alternative is available.