Win an incredible 7-day holiday for two to Barbados
Town 102 is giving you the chance to win an incredible relaxing break for two to Barbados.
Flying out from London Gatwick Airport with British Airways to the stunning island, you’ll be spending your relaxing week in the South Beach Hotel, which is just a stone's throw from Rockley Beach on the south of the island.
With seven relaxing days ahead, you’ll have time to explore the island coastline, spend the day seeing the sights and sounds of Bridgetown or just sitting by the pool and topping up the tan.
To win this spectacular holiday for two, all you have to do is text Town 102, once you hear the song of the day.
Once you hear the song being played anytime during the day up to 6pm today, text WIN and your name to 81400 to be entered into our prize draw.
Make sure you have your passport ready tonight, as Lucy will be announcing the winner of this incredible prize from the Caribbean on The Wind Down, listen from 7pm to hear if you'll be heading to Barbados for an incredible seven day holiday.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Win a holiday to Barbados’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 24/09/18 to 28/09/18 on Dream 100, North Norfolk Radio, Radio Norwich, The Beach, The Breeze Andover, the Breeze Basingstoke, The Breeze Bath, The Breeze Bristol, The Breeze Cheltenham, The Breeze East Hampshire, The Breeze Newbury, The Breeze North Dorset, The Breeze North Somerset, The Breeze Portsmouth, The Breeze Reading, The Breeze Southampton, The Breeze South Devon, The Breeze South Somerset, The Breeze West Somerset, The Breeze West Wiltshire, The Breeze Winchester, and Town 102.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word WIN to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Messages must also include the entrant's name. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. On each participating day of the competition, the radio station presenter(s) will specify which song from the radio station playlist is the winning song for the day. Any plays of that song between 0800 and 2159 are valid entry periods for competition entrants. Entrants are required to send a text message while the song is playing. Any texts received outside of the times when the song is playing will not be counted. The daily song will play at least once between 0800 and 2159. There is no limit to how many times the song will play on the qualifying day. On the final day of the competition (28/09/18), there will be no plays after 1759.
6. All eligible texts received will go into the prize draw. One entrant will be picked at random and telephoned between 1800-1900 on Friday 28th September 2018. If the entrant doesn’t answer their phone by the third attempt to contact, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over, in possession of a valid UK passport, and is not restricted or banned from entering Barbados.
8. The Competition is not open to employees associated agencies or immediate families of Caribtours, Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc ("BTMI") or anyone else connected to the Competition.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per competition round; multiple entries are permitted over the course of the contesting week, but multiple entries received during each qualifying song play will be excluded from the Competition.
10. The winner will receive a seven-night holiday for two adults only sharing a room in the South Beach Hotel in Barbados, including return economy class flights from London Gatwick airport, and shared return transfers between the destination airport and the resort.
11. The prize must be taken as one package and does not include travel between the winner’s home and the airport, travel insurance, supplementary meal/drink choices, personal expenditure, spa treatments or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip. Once confirmed the booking cannot be amended. BTMI, Caribtours, Celador Radio and Anglian Radio accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
12. The winner will be contacted by email and/or letter following their initial phone call with the radio station. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, BTMI reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The winner’s details can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Barbados Tourism and Marketing Inc., 263 Tottenham Court Rd, Bloomsbury, London W1T 7LA
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. All dates are subject to flight and hotel availability. The winners have until the end of September 2019 to take the holiday.
15. BTMI & Caribtours retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
17. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply in accordance with data protection legislation. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 13 above.
18. BTMI accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. BTMI does not accept liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of BTMI under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
19. BTMI reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of BTMI in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Promoter: Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. 263 Tottenham Court Rd, Bloomsbury, London W1T 7L